TARTA’s Muddy Shuttle back for Mud Hens home opener | News
TOLEDO, OH (Press Release) - TARTA will resume its Muddy™ Shuttle service for the 5 p.m. home opener at Fifth Third Field when the Toledo Mud Hens take on the Louisville Bats on Thursday.
TARTA buses will leave one hour before each scheduled game time from ten Park-N-Ride locations and will depart from Fifth Third Field twenty minutes after the conclusion of each game. If fireworks or the like are featured after the game’s end, buses will leave twenty minutes after the scheduled feature.
When the game’s over, passengers will board the Muddy Shuttle buses on the first base side of Fifth Third Field at Washington Street.
Muddy Shuttle fare is $1 per person, per boarding, payable at both the Park-N-Ride locations and after games at Fifth Third Field. Children under age 6 are free (limit two children per paid adult). No game ticket is required to use Muddy Shuttle service.
Muddy Shuttle service locations include:
- St. Luke’s Hospital (5901 Monclova Road)
- Lucas County Recreation Center (north lot, 2901 Key Street)
- Centennial Terrace (main parking lot, 5773 Centennial Road)
- All Saints Catholic Church (628 Lime City Road)
- Alexis Road Meijer (1500 E Alexis Road)
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center (near shelter, 1727 West Laskey Road)
- Southland Shopping Center (behind Fifth Third bank, 3320 Glendale Avenue)
- Westfield Franklin Park (parking area behind Old Navy; pick-up at shelters on Royer Road)
- Westgate Shopping Center (west of Sears, on service drive, 3474 W Central Avenue)
- Kroger (8730 Waterville Swanton Road)
TARTA can be contacted by calling 419-243-RIDE (7433) or by visiting TARTA.com.